Saturday, December 15, 2012

Last days of the south in 2012

My title is actually somewhat inaccurate because I will be spending new years here in Savannah, but tomorrow I fly home to WI until the 30th.

A couple updates-- had a work Christmas party last night at Johnny Harris. There's only 4 employees so it wasn't hard to make gifts. Since I'm a broke college student I made leaves for the guys and JUST before dinner got them in frames and present bags. From what I can tell, they loved them, so I'm happy! My boss surprised me with a present and got me the Garmin Forerunner 10 watch. Blown away and so happy. Its the perfect watch for me. Simple, small, does the job. Thanks again John!

Happy holidays

THE WORLD IS MY LIMIT AND THERE ARE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.

1 comment:

  1. I never heard of a Garmin for runners, a nice gift from your boss. I think your embroidered leaves were a great gift idea. Hand made gifts are so meaningful.

    ReplyDelete