Saturday, May 23, 2015

Welcome to my Office

Yesterday I started working my new/old job. My office was the great outdoors, and I couldn't have asked for a better day to work outside. My tasks are tedious, but in the end the job is worth it.


This is the beautiful headquarters of Shuttleguy LLC. 


And here is the bigger half of the office. This is where I spent my day. My first task was to count chairs and make sure they are in good condition. There was a lot of evidence of mice, however, they didn't damage too much.


Plus I had this guy to help me out.


Shuttleguy is getting more ready for the summer!

My next task was to blow up allllll the air mattresses and see which ones were good and not so good or which had a slow leak. This task took quite a while, truly it took up the latter half of my day. Though I didn't quite think of the efficiency of running two pumps at once, I was still quite efficient and got 40 pages read of "Frankenstein". My lovely Kevin is helping me explore the classical world of literature as well as basically get me to read. Reading is always something I have lacked in, but recently I have been very interested in doing so. My issue is that I don't know the classics and thoroughly enjoy reading history or biographies. I would still love to enjoy and understand references. I am very happy to let Kevin influence me with reading. As well as many other great things.



Lastly, since I spent such a long day at the office, I never did get my two hour ride in for it was about 9pm before I got out to my sisters campsite for the evening. However, don't let that fool you, or myself. I am a dedicated athlete, and I will do something!


Hey, the world is my limit, and I'm great at making the most of things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment